Zarin's Liability Alert Publications presents actual malpractice case studies of previous physician/dentist experiences reflected in trial results with a practical risk management advisory.
Only subscribers to Zarin's Liability Alert Publications may participate in the on-line risk management activity and take advantage of the following:
- Self-study risk management
- Earn 6 hours of AMA-PRA category 1 credits
- Discount/credit on your liability insurance premium
It is the purpose of these publications to demonstrate to the provider through review and analysis of actual liability case histories:
- The factual patterns of provider conduct creating liability;
- The legal criteria which determines liability;
- How to avoid or reduce the provider's medical liability exposure and improve patient care.